There’s a reason we wish the holidays could last all year. It’s the spirit of the season—joy and anticipation, love and laughter, giving and sharing. At Norwex, we call this time happy “hygge” days, a word Norwegians use to denote coziness, comfort and contentment.
At the very core is our global Mission: improving quality of life by radically reducing chemicals in our homes. Yet even for the most sustainably minded, the holidays present a unique challenge. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, household waste increases by more than 25% between Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day alone. Reason enough not to forget one all-important family member in our celebrations: Mother Earth.
The good news is Norwex has you covered with new products, returning favorites and good-for-the-planet solutions to make this year’s festivities merry, bright and eco-friendly.
Holiday-inspired microfiber makes quick work of seasonal cleaning.
The limited-edition products in our Holiday 2021 catalog include our flagship EnviroCloth® in new mushroom with sea mist trim. With just water alone, this microfiber marvel removes up to 99% of bacteria when following proper care and use instructions—no need for chemical-laden cleaners. Use wet or dry to tackle just about every household job, from day-in-day-out dusting to the toughest messes. Also included this year, our not-just-for-mealtime Counter Cloth Napkins, which come in a handy four-pack.
You’ll also adore the Window Cloth in our whimsical, limited-edition reindeer design. Tightly woven microfiber leaves windows, mirrors and other shiny surfaces gleaming and streak-free. An added bonus: All of these limited-edition cleaning cloths contain BacLock®, our antibacterial agent that keeps them fresher longer.
Did you know that around the world, used paper towels create 254 million tons of trash every year? You can use each of these amazing Norwex Microfiber cloths for inspired holiday cleaning and save paper towels in the process!
Sumptuous scents make everyday jobs more enjoyable.
Just when dirty dishes and laundry seems to multiply, fragrant new limited-edition offerings come to the rescue for the holidays.
Scented Dish Liquid is infused with refreshing lavender rosemary essential oils. Plus, its ultra-concentrated, phosphate-free formula gently and thoroughly cleans dishes, utensils, pot, pans and more—even in the hardest water.
The calming scent of lavender essential oli in our Scented Ultra Power Plus™ Laundry Detergent enhances laundry time. Along with dissolving grease and grime, it effectively whitens and brightens in all water temperatures. Best of all, both these products help keep harmful chemicals out of our waterways as well as our homes.
There’s nothing baa (baa) humbug about our Fluff and Tumble Sheep Dryer Balls. Made of 100% New Zealand wool, these multitasking little critters help soften laundry, reduce wrinkles, minimize static and cut drying time—all without the toxins and synthetic fragrances often found in conventional dryer sheets and fabric softeners. Add a few drops of new Orange Sandalwood Essential Oil Blend to give clothing and bedding a fresh, naturally fragrant touch.
Sugar Plums are synonymous with holiday cheer—for good reason.
Our limited-edition Sugar Plum assortment, deliciously scented with essential oils, includes three spirit-lifting products:
- Sugar Plum Toilet Spray. Natural essential oils create a fresh-smelling barrier that traps odors before they begin.
- Lysere™ Sugar Plum Hand Lotion. Rich in antioxidants, this hydrating lotion instantly smooths and softens rough, dry skin.
- Sugar Plum Foaming Hand Wash. Free of synthetic dyes and preservatives, plant-derived ingredients hydrate and condition skin. Plus, it pairs perfectly with our decorative, silicone-sleeved Snowflake Forever Bottle with Foaming Hand Wash Dispenser.
Three simple ways to make your holidays even more sustainable.
- Decorate with nature—think pine branches, berries, pinecones, floral and autumnal leaves. If possible, purchase pumpkins at a local farmer’s market and use for more than décor—the pulp makes delectable holiday treats.
- Reuse and repurpose. Avoid disposable pans, dishes, cutlery and napkins. Replace the trillion plastic bags used worldwide annually with reusable grocery and produce bags. And instead of single-use foil or plastic, store leftovers in our dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe Silicone Food Storage Containers. (Did you know food waste also ends up in landfills?)
- Recycle. Come party time, bring out the bins. The easier you make recycling, the better.
*BacLock is our micro silver antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit bacterial odor, mold and mildew growth within the product.